Les poissons en France

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Creeping Forward

We have received an enquiry from our Stairs man to find out how ready we are for him to fit them. We reviewed our 'bookings' for friends coming out to visit us and our holidays to Barcelona and to Ireland for a family wedding and before you know it we are in to October. Hopefully we'll speed up doing the jointing of the stones with practice, although it becomes more difficult with the heat. We'll have to see his reaction.





Meanwhile, I was warming up my pointing technique on the new steps at the entrance. I thought that I'd better make them as waterproof as possible to try to stop any water coming into our entrance porche, but of course, it now won't rain till the Autumn. Although there is all of this stone pointing to do, I'm really waiting to start tiling in the bathroom, but I'm not starting this till Sue's finished painting in there! Whenever you want to start something, there is always a job that has to be done first!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home