Les poissons en France

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Early Start

We were walking Yoda yesterday evening when our neighbour John suggested that we start moving the castine early. So we agreed that he'd help me at 7am. Alarm set for 6 am and we started promptly in a lovely cool morning.It was really good of John to offer to help, as two pairs of hands meant that we had finished the sepentine path by half past eight.





A quick cup of tea, and then I continued laying the castine in front of the back door.






We were pleased to see how much Castine we have left. It's gone much further than we feared!






Guy and his girlfriend Carla arrive tomorrow, so I'm hoping that he'll help me with moving the rest of the chippings.

This afternoon, I marked out the rose beds with sand, ready for Sue to spray the 'grass' before we dig them up. Another little job to add to my list.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home