Les poissons en France

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Up They Go!

Having retired to bed very early last night (to recover from 2 days of shifting plasterboards) I began fitting them today.....it was so much easier using half boards....they're half the width of a normal board.


It's also sooooo much easier using my 'board lifter' ( a bargain from Bricodepot at only 50 euros). So, at the end of day one, we have 6 boards up and I now know what I am doing!!!!



Meanwhile I had a very strange visitation.




This isn't your common or garden gnome, this is your M&S pyromaniac gnome. Sue (that's her name) was determined to finish burning the brush from the trees we cut down on the boundary of the front garden.




However, the gnome is going to need some horse-linament on her back tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home