Les poissons en France

Friday, September 14, 2012

Back to Normal?

So, summer is over and and our social diary has gone quiet.  Life can now return to normal (what's that?) and I'm ready to carry on working on the house.  Trouble is, I'm juggling a number of jobs which are nearly finished.  Our first 'guest' bedroom has about a week's work left for it to be finished; the office has about a week's worth of work to finish!  And once these rooms are done, we can put lots of things away, allowing us to carry out a major tidy up.

Today I grouted the floor in the office so that I'll be able to put up shelves for books and CD's



Once I clean up the tiles, I can continue with the 'juggling act'.

In the course of grouting and washing the tiles I was tippimg water onto the road outside.  It was sunny and warm, although breezy, and I realised that the water on the road was attracting a swarm of small, bright blue butterflies (Common Blue)



I tried to take some photos of them but every time they landed on the ground they had their wings shut and there's no blue showing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home