Les poissons en France

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Again and Again and Again

Firstly I am pleased to report that my assistant is now fit enough to report for duty and we have resumed normal life!!!
(Normal life??? What's that?   John)
We entertained at the weekend and then started the week in time honoured fashion by yet again reseeding the courtyard. Initially that required collecting bags of compost (a task not undertaken for the last 3 months due to the hernias). When we got to the garden centre to my delight it was on offer, 70 cents a bag less. So we cleared all they had ... well you can't miss a bargain. However I was concerned that I had not eased my assistant in gently so I insisted on each bag being moved by the two of us. His face showed his frustration but he had to put up with it.
If we have another drought next year like the last two summers we will have to have a rethink about the surface in the courtyard.

Must go, we have 1500 bulbs to plant.

1 Comments:

At 6:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you two attacking life at full throttle again,
kind regards Lyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home