Les poissons en France

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lockdown ...

... what lockdown?  We're too busy to notice what's going on in the outside world!

So, work has continued on the revamped beds alongside the prairie/allium beds.  And we're nearly there, or I should say Sue is.  I've merely helped dig up plants destined for the project.  One side is done and the other just needs about 50 clumps of Asters!
We have been sleeping well at night ... Sue says that there are 130 plants in each bed.  Hopefully, we have planted things that the deer won't eat!

Whilst I was taking the photos and, as it has been a lovely day, I took more photos around the garden, although Sue isn't happy with some of them as there is nothing in the beds or it is too early in the season.  Never mind, I will leave it up to your imagination to colour the photos!
Is this peak Spring garden?  The forecast is for some frost to come by the end of the week1  C'est la vie, say the old folks (that shows my age!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home