Les poissons en France

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Garden Update

 We made such a fuss when we were creating the "wedding cake" that I thought you might like to see it now that it is in flower.


The roses are blooming well between the dahlias and the hydrangea now that the deer can't see them and enjoy them for breakfast. Not all is well however. We have lost about 50% of the iberis round the edge. I assumed that they would cope well with the summer heat as they originate from the Iberian Peninsula. Perhaps if I replace them in the Autumn they will have a chance to get established before next years ferocious temperatures.

Whilst I was taking the photo of the wedding cake I took a few more of the garden. Actually they make it look better than it is as flowers fade rapidly in the current heatwave and many will probably not survive at all.



Sorry it is the usual gardeners moan, it's too hot, too cold, no rain.........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home