Les poissons en France

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Buggered

We both pushed ourselves a bit too much today. Sue was determined to mower all of those bits the ride on mower cannot reach. This turned into a mamoth effort with strimming as well as mowing, so by 6pm she'd had enough.


However, she'd also had to pick the daily harvest of lettuce, courgettes, aubergines, herb salads, spinach, haricot beans and mangetout. We're eating salad and fresh veg all of the time but we aren't making any headway!


I was up and out on the roof of the Porcherie. I was determined to get the felt and the battens on one side of the roof today. I have to confess that I had to push myself to get it done, but now I only have to lay the tiles tomorrow. I should get this completed, although we have some English people we met on the roadside at the Tour de France coming tomorrow evening for an apero.
However, by the time I stopped (at 6pm also), I felt buggered! Good job it was cloudy today and not full sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home