Les poissons en France

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Busy Day

Seemed to have achieved a lot today, despite the rain. I set to this morning and demolished more of the wall of what used to be our bedroom. This means that the area where the stairs will come through the first floor is now cleared and ready.


Then this afternoon, our builder said that he could use the rubble I had created on a drive in his yard. So I set to and threw it all out of the window into his lorry!
Then, just when I thought that it was time for a cup of tea, I got involved with JP (the young mason), and ended up acting as his labourer so that he could finish making the arch in the kitchen solid and secure.








Never a dull day, and I must admit that I do like it when things are happening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home