Les poissons en France

Monday, November 03, 2008

A New Month, a New Room

The weather has been almost 'English'!!! Last Thursday it poured with rain, and then it tried to snow; it even settled for a while on the hillsides on the other side of the valley.



















So, we've been continuing to point up the joints in the stairs passage. Finally, today I finished off the last small portion!


This, in itself, was pleasing, but what was even better was that I finished off my mix of mortar in the dining room.





Needless to say, I needed the services of the supervisor to check that I was maintaining a good level of quality in this new workplace!





Still, it's encouraging that we're slowly moving forward.

Whilst I was waiting for the mortar to hearden, and as it was still raining, we moved (again) boxes of unpacked stuff out of the barn. We brought them into the passage so that Sue could check what was what and decide where in the house to store things. Most of the boxes have now got to be taken up into the top bedroom where we know it will stay dry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home