Les poissons en France

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Poofter Dog

Last night we 'googled' Shitz Tzu in an effort to make sure we're looking after Yoda correctly. We were interested to learn that he's a Tibetan Lion Dog and we must admit that he does look like those stylised ceramic chinese lions. However, more to the point, he should be bathed as often as I wash my hair. We've been saying that he needs a bath but something has always cropped up to stop us doing it. So, tonight we went for it!

We can only think that he's used to this because he was amazingly acquiescent and didn't struggle at all. So now, until the next walk, he's a real poofter dog.


Sorry to be going on about Yoda so much, but he has rather taken over our lives.

Meanwhile, I'm pleased with the progress I'm making in the kitchen. I'm not far off finishing covering the ceiling with the 'toile de verre' and then I can do the same to the walls. Then it is 'over to you' for Sue to start painting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home