Les poissons en France

Friday, February 27, 2009

Into the Foothills.

I'm sorry to admit, but I'm still moving earth, although the heap is getting smaller. For one reason or another, I've not been able to stick at this job, but I've got to get it done by Sunday because the weather forecast is showing rain on the way! However, I have managed to get a covering of soil onto the stones which make up the 'backbones' of the raised bed.



The head gardener has decreed that she wants the rest of the soil still put on the bed. At the moment there isn't sufficient soil for planting, although, even with the rest of the heap, there won't be enough, but that is a problem for another day!

Whilst I was being a labourer, Sue was carrying on with preparing the vegetable beds; and it's just as well, because if this weather continues, it will soon be growing time.





The only problem with all of this 'healthy' outdoor exercise is that eventually the body says 'enough is enough'. We all go home 'healthily tired'!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home