Les poissons en France

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Where's the Books?

I'm pleased to report that the flooring is now all finished in the library (it's really still just a landing at the moment).

I finished off the last bits of edging this morning and then spent the rest of the time before lunch working out the list of materials for the stairs; sizes of wood, number of treads and checking the head height clearance of the beams as you mount them. Everything seems OK and we won't need to issue guests with hard-hats!
Sue now wants me to clear up the back-log of small jobs that have accumulated whilst I've been playing with my stairs. In particular, she's anxious that I prepare the holes for the roses, which could be delivered anytime from now till March.......anything for a quiet life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home