Les poissons en France

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Let the Work Begin

The wood has finally arrived! Not yesterday as promised, but this morning.


However, it's here! Unfortunately, because of our telephone wire, they were unable to put the wood up on our 'upper' terrace. And double unfortunately, my assistant is unwell and has been in bed with back problems (self-inflicted from too much gardening). So, with some misgivings, I set to and started moving the wood upstairs into the salon all by myself. With a number of rest breaks I've managed it all bar 2 last 're-inforcing' beams. They are 5 metres long and I can just about lift them; having moved 4 already, my legs said, at just before 5 o'clock, 'no more!'
I've recruited a helper for tomorrow morning!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home