Les poissons en France

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring is Sprung

All of a sudden Spring has properly arrived. We noticed that our neighbour's willow tree has burst its leaves, and yesterday we saw tree blossom and even Magnolias starting to flower! Today was a gloriously sunny day, but I wanted to clear the first pile of plasterboards before I went out into the garden.




So, that was the morning gone!




It's difficult to take a photo to show how bedroom 3 is developing. The more boards that I put up, the smaller the room looks.

So, having used up the first of the 3 piles of plasterboard, and having looked at the weather forecast which is showing 3 days of rain from Friday, I dragged out the mower and fired it up. No problems and off we went for the first cut of the year!



We were amazed that I was only able to cut the back garden on the maximum height! Having said that, I am a bit of a fart about mowing; I don't like to leave cut grass lying where I've been. No doubt, with warmth and then rain, I'll be cutting the grass again quite soon!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home