Les poissons en France

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Lap 1

I'm pleased to report that I'm now home, having finished the first round of chemo and, so far, I have not experienced any significant side efffects. As I remarked before, the program has seemed to change with every visit, but I was sent home today with dates for my next round of treatment and, hopefully, this is how it will continue. I will only have to go to the hospital in the morning, have blood tests, the intravenous injection, be monitored, and then come home in the afternoon. I have this twice the first week, twice the second week and then a week 'free' at home. So, each cycle lasts for 3 weeks and I'm to have another 8 cycles, which will take us to the end of March.

We'll see how we get on with Lap 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home