Les poissons en France

Friday, June 03, 2011

Making the Most of the Day

As has become 'normal', I'm feel really good the day after my chemo injection and so I try to make the most of it. As we've decided to enlist a builder to finish off the 'salon' I wanted to prepare the wood for the stairs, with all of the accompanying dust, before work in the salon starts. (Not that we've found ourselves a builder yet!)




It's going to be interesting to say the least when I actually begin to build the stairs, especially as the design team haven't fully finalised the finish yet; stained wood, painted wood, left natural?

Sue continues to make slow progress with her back. She's now visiting the physiotherapist and she now understands her back problems and what to expect when she gets another attack (which she will). So, whilst I was playing with my wood, she was happily planting out.



Sue's relying on a period of unsettled weather which is forecast for next week, so that she won't have to do too much watering, but the rain always seems to have disappeared by the time we get to it. It was supposed to be raining this morning but we've actually got blue sky and sunshine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home