Les poissons en France

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Arty Farty


 
Yes folks, that's me hidding in the background.  I've finally admitted that I can't paint, I'm not improving and I need help.  So I've joined a weekly art group to see if they can find the artist in me!  I didn't deem this worth mentioning but the editor insisted that I included the photo.

I had intended to blog anyway as we've started to receive complaints about the lack of activity.  Sue is feeling very weary from the build up of toxins from the chemo, but it's working so well that she's just got to grin and bear it.  This means that I'm busy in the kitchen, laundry etc, etc.  However, we are in the process of returning to 'our' bed.  We're waiting for the 'hospital' bed to be taken away but I have set up our bed back in the bedroom.


 As you can see, we've finally given in and allowed the cats on to our bed (but not at night ... I need my sleep!)  I think they approve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home