Les poissons en France

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let's Move On!

At last! I managed to talk to one of the Doctors who is involved with my case and he confirmed that I wont be needing a heart transplant. He explained that, as I only experience breathing problems when I'm exerting myself, they are happy that, with my medication and regular exercise, I'm OK as I am. We are obviously relieved that this major step isn't needed, if nothing else, for the problems we would have had in organising help for Sue. Having said that, Sue is becoming more and more independant. She is doing more and more walking unaided and no sticks! She's finished the sixth cycle of chemotherapy and we are now waiting for a blood test in 2 weeks time to get a fresh reading for her cancer levels.

So, in the meantime, Spring is in the air and it's time to press on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home