Les poissons en France

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well, our Christmas has certainly turned out better than I had feared a little earlier in the year. Sue has continued to progress and, whilst continuing with her chemotherapy, they have taken her off the morphine pump and replaced it with a patch. We are gearing ourselves up to some 'serious' work with the physiotherapist to try to move on to getting out of bed more frequently.

At the same time I've been encouraged by the time spent at my 'Boot Camp'. I certainly feel fitter and I'm hoping to convince the doctors at Toulouse that I'll be ok if I keep on with my medication, stick to a salt free diet and also continue with a regular fitness regime.



It's been good having Guy and Carla here with us for the Christmas holiday. We seem to have had a succession of visits and meals with our lovely friends. So, to round it all off, we want to wish all of you who, for whatever reason, follow our blog, a very happy New Year!

1 Comments:

At 6:53 pm, Blogger Perpetua said...

So glad you had a good Christmas and that your health is improving. All good wishes for the New Year. May it be a much, much better one for you both than 2011.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home