Les poissons en France

Monday, September 05, 2011

Goodbye Digger

As a lot of you will know, life has intruded upon our plans again; Sue is in hospital with some form of aggressive cancer which is attacking her bones. She's being set up for Chemotherapy and is starting an initial 10 days of Radiotherapy on Wednesday. So, in essence the garden has been abandoned and I've got to get organised on continuing with finishing the house!

Mel and Pat have kindly popped over for the weekend to see Sue, and Mel has helped me finish a bit of trench work for the rainwater pipes behind the barn.





I was keen to get this job finished as I have a potential buy for the digger. We have no further need for it and it will be good to convert it into some cash! So, I was a little peeved when, have finished the work, I jumped up onto the Digger and ...... no starter working!!!!!! At the moment it is abandoned behind the barn whilst I try to arrange 'help'

2 Comments:

At 10:32 am, Blogger Perpetua said...

John, I'm so sorry to hear this, especially after all your own health problems. Please give my very best wishes to Sue - I know her from an internet forum we both belong to.

Kathy

 
At 10:12 am, Anonymous lyn said...

hi john cant believe this set back hope sue is ok im sure she will be fine shes got that fighting spirit with kindest regards to you both your internet stalker lyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home