Les poissons en France

Sunday, June 26, 2011

You Can't Keep a Good Gardener Down

Our temperatures are mounting; we think it must have been nearly 40 degrees today (Sunday) and it's forecast to be higher tomorrow! So ..... newly planted flowers need watering. Sue has become resigned to living with her back problems and won't let it rule her life. Once the temperature began to cool a little she was out in the garden watering.



She's pleased that her recent plantings of carefully selected drought tolerant flowers are performing well. At least it means that she isn't having to water everything.

Meanwhile, I'm still getting over the final injection of the chemo, although I felt well enough yesterday to start wall-tiling in the en-suite of the first bedroom on the first floor. (Although it meant that I needed today to recover!) I'm trying to make the most of my time as, to our surprise, I received a phone call from the hospital last Thursday and I'm going in for extensive tests next Thursday so that they can get an accurate picture of the state of my heart. We're expecting that I'll be in for about 10 days but I'm hoping that, at the end of it, we'll know exactly where we're heading!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home