Les poissons en France

Monday, November 28, 2011

No Time for Christmas

Our workman finished putting up our walls on Saturday 26th.






We should now be pressing on with painting etc. but I've got to go off for 3 weeks for 'Re-education du Coeur', or Heart Training. I think what is involved is 3 weeks of physical training including work on the exercise bike, running on a tread-mill and long walks outside in the countryside. I imagine that the idea is to see how good (or bad) my heart can be so that a decision can be made in January if I really do need a heart transplant.

So, I won't be able to think about Christmas till the 22nd!!!

Christmas decorations won't be fancy this year!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 pm, Blogger Perpetua said...

But your room is there and your health is much more important than decorating, John. So glad things are happening for you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home