Les poissons en France

Thursday, October 25, 2018

In and Out

Yesterday seemed an opportune moment for working on the new 'Exotic Garden' in the old ruin.   We wanted to create raised beds for this new feature and I had found a good beam to use.  The only problem was that it was rather heavy ... in fact too heavy.  So I cut it in two, cleaned it up and then began the struggle to put it in place.
I was able to move the first half (just) with the sack-barrow.
Fortunately I was going downhill ...
then I could spin it round ...
ready to see how I could get it in to position ...
and of course, the Egyptian method !
I was able to roll the beam over some poles ...
before inching it in to place ...




at which point the Head Gardener declared that she didn't like it!

So, on to plan B (whatever that is) and the beam came out this morning.

All good cardio-vascular exercise !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home