Les poissons en France

Friday, August 16, 2019

Miracles do Happen

I can't believe it is just three weeks since I wrote about the "inferno". Since then we have had a day of rain and the occasional showers. Although it's still August the mornings have felt very like September with lovely heavy dews, so this week I have managed to do some proper gardening, i.e. weeding and tidying up and at long last the grass/weeds need cutting.

This morning John took some photos, whilst I must say they do flatter the garden, it did cheer me up when he showed them to me.

I took the following photos yesterday to accompany an article about the garden which is to be published in Living France...….sometime in the future! I think they must be rather short of       material!!
John had no intention of taking photographs of the garden this morning however he stumbled across a shed snake skin in the courtyard wall so therefore with camera in hand he wandered further.
We have not seen any live snakes this year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home