Les poissons en France

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Bloomin' Marvellous

 At the end of the July Garden Video I implied that I would not subject you to any more photos of the garden this summer. Well just ignore what I say, as here are lots more. It's not my fault, it's the weather! According to the forecast summer was due to start yesterday but until then we have continued to have a lot of rain. I must say that I'm delighted (whispered very quietly as those sentiments are not widely shared). As a result of the rain and lower temperatures the plants and flowers have flourished and the garden looks like a "proper" English garden and is consequently generating favourable comments.


Gardeners can rarely say that they are sarisfied with the tesults of their labours but I must say that "today"  I am proud of my efforts. Don't worry I will be moaning again tomorrow as usual.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful looks like all your hard work has paid off, flowers make you smile don't they
kind regards Lyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home