Les poissons en France

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Finally!

 I'm pleased to say that I've at last dug out the new bed Sue wants to create.  Since I started (some long time ago!) we've had Christmas, Winter and lately about a fortnight of morning temperatures -6 to -8 which hasn't inspired me to work outside.  Finally, this last week we had a couple of afternoons when the sun shone and the temperatures rose to about 10 to 12 and so I was able to recommence with the digging.  But today, even though the temperatures only rose to about 3 to 5, I was determined to finish!  (But it was cold.)

The 'hole' is now dug (what you can see in it is earth for the creation of 'soil') ...

... and this was the last of the rocks which I was digging out.

Now we've just got to find/create more soil!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home