Les poissons en France

Saturday, May 12, 2007

More Planting!

Do you remember that a few months ago a really nice nurseryman gave me some flower pots when I couldn't buy them anywhere. I was determined to buy my bedding plants from him as a thank you. The weather was boiling on Thursday but as it was the only day we had available this week (you know what it's like when you're retired) we went to see what they had. Good job we did because half of Gourdon was there and the plants were disappearing at a rate of knots. I went armed with one of the climbing roses - colour co-ordination and all that - and was really pleased that I was able to find petunias and geraniums that toned perfectly. His wife was as nice as he was, very helpful and she kept throwing in an extra one of whatever we bought. I had an hour between our French lesson and the Nature Walk (more later) so I put them in, although insufficient time to do the pots for the top of the terrace wall. So busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home