Les poissons en France

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Been Here Before

For those of you who've known us a long time, you'll remember that we had a few horror stories when we renovated 'The Old Vicarage' back in the 80's. So, I was taken back all of those years when I started to take down the ceiling of our old bedroom. As I took down the first panel I was showered with what looked remarkably like old, dried rat droppings!


I had expected the ceiling to be plasterboard but I was surprised to find that it was large sheets of chipboard. I've got all of the boards down, but I couldn't face pulling down the insulation with whatever else may be there until I'm properly protected (face mask, goggles, etc.)


At the moment, I'm pulling things down as fast as the builders are building things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home