Les poissons en France

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Getting Serious

Having finished the jointing in the passageway, we felt that it would be a good idea to finish off that part of the wall which is outside the passage; the part around the patio door of the bedroom.



I managed to do most of it, although we're still struggling with the rain. So it wasn't till today that I was able to prepare the dining room for starting the jointing there.




We're trying to stop the dust getting over everything. It remains to be seen how successful we'll be. I then decided to sort out the problem we have with the lights we'd put into the floor by the wall of the dining room. I'd put them in before the builders laid the screed over the underfloor heating, and my lights ended up higher than the floor! So I had to dig up the cement around the lights and then lay some fresh to match the level of the floor.



Meanwhile, Sue started to decorate the little passage outside the bathroom. It's really only a case of a bit of painting, and then I can lay the tiles.




We're actually quite pleased with the steady progress; slow but steady!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home