Les poissons en France

Monday, June 01, 2009

Sue's Version of Her Day

As we tend to work at opposite ends of the "estate" (except of course when I am called for supervisory duties on the path) he has no idea what I have been doing. I was a little miffed when I read the blog as it doesn't sound as though I have been doing very much. Well for somebody who has not been very busy I have just come in from watering at 10.30pm a little "cream crackered" but very happy.

Yes I have to report for supervisory duties as early as possible as we can only work in the front garden in the morning. Whilst waiting for the labourer to prepare edging and cement I weeded 3 iris beds. After lunch I planted out 4 trays of very small bedding plants in the long bed (plus a little bit of weeding ) before retreating to the porcherie for a couple of hours of pricking out seedlings. With hindsight I should have sown them a month earlier. I'm not used to everything being that much more advanced here but its all part of the learning curve. I expect they will come into flower just in time for the first frost!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home