Les poissons en France

Thursday, September 10, 2009

How Flat is Flat?

Foolish me! Fancy thinking that I'd finished with the ramp. It hasn't got to be flat. It's got to slope away so that it blends in to the grass of the field. So, whilst awaiting the arrival of our next guests, I've been removing more earth and stones. We did have a management meeting about this, but the management couldn't see that, when I build the rest of the retaining walls up to the barn, we might then have to bring more earth and stones in to get back to the new level!!!!




Fortunately I've been able to put the stones and earth into the courtyard area. Yesterday I bought the 'things' to raise up the manholes on the septic tank. I'm still waiting for one for the 'grease tank' but at least I can do more work on preparing the courtyard level next to the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home