Les poissons en France

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Down to the Wire

We've been going through the process of the 'final' design for the two bedrooms on the first floor so that I can organise water and electricity. However this has caused some anguish! The Designer had wanted a 'japanese' feel to one of the bedroom, with a wall of sliding doors!!!! This provoked considerable discussion on the techniques of achieving this look, at the same time as having only two of them sliding. At the end of the day, the idea was abandoned, but not before we'd been up to Brive and looked in the DIY stores.

However, whilst we were there, we bought the wire for the cat's pens. So, today I started fixing it.



At one stage I was interrupted by Bernard, how lives just down the road. He was out for a stroll, but, boy does he love to chat. I hope to have the pens finished tomorrow, although I guess I'll have to build some 'furniture'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home