Les poissons en France

Thursday, February 04, 2010

You Can't Keep an Old Gardener Down

Despite her recent experience of a bad back, the lure of manure was too strong to resist. Yesterday, we went off to some friends who have horses and procured a trailer load of horse manure. No back problems resulted so today we went up to the top of our hill for some of the manure from our 'pet' farmer. Sue felt so good that she let me get on with my flooring whilst she spread the manure over her embryo lawn.





















I'm pleased at my progress in the bedrooms. The levelling for the new flooring is time consuming but I'm ready to fix about a quarter of the flooring sheets.



We'll both be pleased once the floor's down and we can start to get accurate measurements for the sizes of the rooms and the en-suite facilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home