Les poissons en France

Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's Raining...

...so it must be April! We've been here for 4 springs now and we've realised that April is a very wet month. Sue's unhappy about this as she wants to get out weeding and preparing the garden. She's already made noises about needing help in the garden once it's dry enough to get out!




I called our electrician in to explain to me exactly what some of the wiring in the bedrooms is for. So now that I fully understand the situation, I've finished the plasterboarding in Bedroom 3. I really should now start on the plasterboard joints but I've got to psyche myself up for this!!! So, using the excuse of getting rid of as much insulation and plasterboards as possible, I've finished the dividing wall between the 2 bedrooms ( ie I've put up the wall in bedroom 2).


Stupidly, I completed this too quickly, so I guess I'll have to start on the jointing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home