Les poissons en France

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back to Normal

...well, almost!

The summer has finally settled in; hot, sunny days with temperatures nudging 30 degrees.


Since I came home from hospital I've been working in the garden so that, without Sue's careful ministrations, it won't revert to a wilderness. But I felt that it was time to recommence buiding work. As it was going to be hot today, I was up and out (relatively) early and made some cement to continue with the courtyard wall.





My intention was to work in the garden after I'd used up the cement, but it was already getting hot at half past ten so I spent the afternoon in Bedroom 3 organising the lights in the en-suite. There's always a back-up job!

Sue is improving slowly but steadily; she's found the neck support a great help. You can tell how much better she feels as she's begun to potter in the garden and has been busy looking on-line at different plants that deer are not supposed to eat. (I don't think I'll persuade her to get a gun)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home