Les poissons en France

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

More Light Duties

We've been having a lot of unseasonal rain, so much so that I've not been able to get out on the wall! So I've gone back indoors and have been putting the french version of lining paper on the walls and ceilings of the landing and bedroom 3.






The material is a form of glass fibre I think and, as you can see, it's fairly see-through but it covers the imperfections well!

Out in the garden Sue is a bit disheartened as she's had an attack of hares. They have been in the veg patch and eaten the tops off the sweet potatoes which she'd been carefully nurturing. So, once I've finish the courtyard walls, I'll start putting up a fence around the vegetable plot, hopefully deer and hare proof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home