Les poissons en France

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Plants, Plants.......

I spent yesterday cleaning my filthy house. I normally do my chores about once a week but I have to admit that they have been pushed onto the back burner in favour of the garden recently.

My plant production line has been in full flow in recent days. The weather forecast has been predicting hail, heavy rain and every other tempest in between, so I have been moving the plants in and out but have now decided that they well have take their chance.




























I hope you are impressed with my improvised cold frame!! JJ had some windows replaced and I acquired the old ones - and whilst they may not be very attractive they have been very effective.

As I have grown literally hundreds of plants, both annuals and perennials, I will be planting them out for weeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home