Les poissons en France

Monday, May 10, 2010

Dodging the Rain

We're going through a long spell of unsettled and rainy weather. Sue's got lots of small plants to harden off before she plants them out, but we keep seeing forecasts of violent showers with hail! However, the forecast keeps changing and the hailstorm doesn't materialise.
In the meantime, between the showers, Sue has been working very hard in keeping on top of the weeds. With the rain and the warmth, everything is growing luxuriantly.














I've been reluctant to continue with the barn door until the weather looks more settled, so I girded my loins and sanded down the joints in the plasterboards in the 'library' and bedroom 3. It's a horrible job as there is no way to avoid getting covered in plaster dust. However, the job had to be done, and at least I now have a 'wet weather' job lined up ..... I can start putting the french version of lining paper on the plasterboards.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home