Les poissons en France

Monday, April 23, 2012

Plodding On

We're getting fed up with this unsettled weather we're going through, but we're still resolved to 'plod on'.



Sue is looking forward to the end of the chemo, as she's now finding it very tiring, but she's got to struggle on till the end of May.  In the meantime, she tries to do a bit when she can and the weather allows!

I'm working again in the upstairs bedroom that I've been trying to finish for 2 years!!!  I should have the grouting finished in a couple of days but  I've got to go to the shops to buy more.  So, whilst it's raining, I've started in the 'office'.  This has been brought on because we seem to have 'lost' some of our personal documents needed for me to apply for my Old Age Pension (notice the capitals!)  Our system of cardboard boxes hasn't proved good enough so I'm preparing a home for a Filing Cabinet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home