Les poissons en France

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

On We Go

As most of you will know I completed my last session of chemo at the end of May and had an MRI scan in June. This showed that the cancer had not spread and the chemo was keeping pace with destroying new cancer cells as they are produced. However this was not remission as I had hoped and I have to have another course of chemo.

The trouble is I know too much now and am "with it ", which I certainly wasn't when the last chemo started. I have already been given antidotes for every possible side effect of the treatment, very daunting as they are not pleasant. I started the treatment yesterday and still feel great. Sorry must go now as the garden beckons and I must get on while the "great" state of affairs persists. I am delighted that I have weeded a third of the "Long Bed" this week.

Meantime John is getting on with the "nearly finished" bedroom and the office, in between mowing lawns and weeding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home