Les poissons en France

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

In the Pigeonnier

I finally got the opportunity to assemble the bookshelves in the office today.  As my neighbour JJ reminded me, I'd planned to have this finished by Sunday evening and it's Tuesday today!  So it gradually went up.




However, now that it's up it's not finished.  I've got to do some work on the joints and then some touch-up painting.  At the same time, the Project Manager is reflecting, as there's some concern that it looks like Royal Mail Sorting Office pigeon-holes.  I've tried to reassure her that it will look different once there are books and cd's on show and, if we don't put them in the office, where else would we put them!  She is now going to mull it all over and we may end up putting a door there to hide it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home