Les poissons en France

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Too Much Enthusiasm

As if we don't have sufficient work with maintaining and developing the garden, the Head Gardener wants to press on with some Garden Archeology, namely the recovery of the 'dry river bed'.  As it is there are plans in the pipeline for the 'Christo bed'.
I'm not privy to the plans but I've strimmed it off and it's been sprayed!

So today I have strimmed down all of the long grass in the dry river bed and on the mound where the 'stream' begins.
Again I'm unaware of the plans but I just do as I'm told!

In between all of this frenetic activity in the garden, I'm trying to progress with the guttering.  The guttering to the front of the 'lower' house is now done (although we await rain to test it!)
And I've made a start on the 'top' house.
A day off tomorrow as we'll be going to the Bridge Club in the afternoon ... I'll try not to nod off!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home