Les poissons en France

Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Happy Gardener

Even I have to say that the garden is looking really good now.  And you can see that the head gardener is loving it!
Currently the 'Christo' bed is receiving all the attention.  It has been planted up with dahlias, lilies and selected seeds but today saw the trial laying out of a drip watering system before the cannas were planted.  Sue assures me that there will be a riot of colour, but I think the whole thing looks dreadful.
I feel that we need to consider the aesthetics of this element of the garden.  I the look is just too 'industrial', too allotment.  All we need is a shed or pigeon loft next to all those stakes and the black plastic water pipes!!!
But then, I'm only the hired help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home