Les poissons en France

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The effect of Rain

I am normally complaining that we haven't had any rain but I can't say that recently as the weather has been very unsettled with lovely heavy thundery showers.

After the irises finished flowering the garden has been in a bit of a hiatus waiting for the summer plants to bloom. If I'm honest I have found it frustrating as I like to see some colour around all the time. This morning I toured the garden to check if anything had suffered from the downpours but to my surprise everything had responded well to the soaking and the summer blooming was just showing signs of starting.
Actually I thought the effect of the rain on the grasses made them look more interesting.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 pm, Blogger Matthew Hampshire said...

Lovely photo of the grasses in the early morning light post downpour. It's always good to catch up on your projects in a quiet moment of lockdown 2020! Have a great summer, Matthew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home