Les poissons en France

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Instagram?

 No you have not come to Instagram by mistake. Although you could be forgiven for thinking that you have because I am going to show you some photos of my pots which have worked. There are plenty more which haven't but of course I'm not about to show you those.

                      

 There are two of these on either side of the entrance to the exotic bed.

This Marsh Hibiscus has been in bud for 2 months and has eventually burst out.



As you can see I am into oleanders this year as they cope with very hot temperatures. Their positioning is a work in progress (well actually no progress) and they need more watering than I imagined.
Not strictly a pot just an up date on the trunkery.
 
 As I have noted in the past the weather has been very variable this year but we are now into the scorching temperatures when the flowers burn up as fast as they come out.
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home