Les poissons en France

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Trying to Press on

Even though it's Sunday today I'm spending the day working in the house. I try to make the most of the weekend when the builders aren't here. So I've been taking the insulation and associated woodwork down from ceiling of our old bedroom and I've managed to work myself to a stop.




I didn't get it finished as I couldn't face moving everything I'd brought down, so that I could get to the last few pieces of wood. Still I'm getting on and I should get it finished tomorrow.

It didn't help that we spent most of the morning chalking the layout of the bathrooms on the floors so that we are happy with what we want, and we know what to tell the plumber and electrician. I'm sure that they must see us and think, 'oh no, what have they changed now?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home