Les poissons en France

Friday, March 20, 2009

Stairway to the Top


I'm pleased to report that the stairs are finished. Having said that, I will be 'jointing' the stones fairly soon, when I'm allowed off the land. The gardener has a few jobs lined up for me!!!

Talking about her, she's keeping busy planting her Irises. She's gone as far as she can; she's now waiting for me to finish removing the grass from the rest of the bed. I'll try again tomorrow and hope that my back is up to it!


At the end of the day, we did a tour of the garden. Our daffodils and cowslips under the trees at the front have been joined by some violets.













The vegetable garden is now all prepared for sowing and planting; as usual the gardener is agonising over the possibilities of frost and when it will be OK to start sowing seeds .





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home