Les poissons en France

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Typical Easter Weather

We sometimes have problems in remembering what day of the week it is, but we knew that this weekend was Easter as it was wet and miserable, even in France! Easter Monday was actually only drizzle, so I was able to carry on working on the wall. But this meant that I could only do a little more today before I'd used up all of my sand and cement. However, I'm basically at the point where I've relaid all of the foundation stones of the wall, so I should be able to proceed a little quicker as I'll just be building up..and up...and up.




The view from JJ and Nadine's side nearly looks like a proper wall. We wonder how many years it's been since there was a wall all the way from our house to our barn!





We've got friends coming to dinner tonight, so Sue was cleaning up this morning. But then this afternoon she was back to the garden, moving more plants out of the vegetable garden in to her beds. Lots more smiles in evidence.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home