Les poissons en France

Monday, March 30, 2009

From one Wall to Another

I had intended to mow the grass today but, whilst waiting for the frost to go, I carried on cementing the top of the long wall. I gradually began to realise that I could get the wall finished if I kept at it all day.




So I left the grass and finished the wall. It's always nice to complete a job (except the wall will need jointing with mortar).

Although it was late in the afternoon, I didn't have much sand left and I want to use the space where I had the sand to restack roof tiles. So, I pressed on mixing cement and began rebuilding the wall between us and our neighbours.






I'll be mowing the grass tomorrow and then I'll try to organise some sand before we 'nip' off to England on Thursday. We're having a long weekend in Manchester for the wedding of the son of our oldest friends. (More on this later)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home